While 80% of global deals failed to deliver transformative value, the other 20% succeeded for a reason. Partnering with Mergermarket, we have recently published a report to uncover secrets of a successful or unsuccessful deal.
Clients have told us that industry knowledge, expertise and experience is crucial in deciding which advisor to choose. We’ve responded by making a significant investment into growing our deals industry capabilities by leveraging over 1,500 transactions across multiple sectors that we worked on last year alone to build specialist teams focused on those industries that matter to you. Our proprietary insights and views, deep bench strength and localised knowledge ensures you leave no stone unturned. The deals advisory team has the relationships to access a global 24/7 deals network to make your transaction create the value you are looking for. Please read our latest China M&A 2022 mid-year review and outlook insight.
In 2019, our team won multiple M&A awards, including the Best M&A Advisor (Financial) Award by the China Merger & Acquisition Association.
We are committed to help our clients to capture lasting value in deals. We work with strategic and financial investors to raise capital and complete acquisitions, divestitures and strategic alliances/joint ventures.
Find out more about our Value Creation approach in deals.
The Deals Advisory Team is here to support you on any transaction, with hundreds of years’ worth of deal experience we can help you to see the unseen and create new value.
Our team can advise you through each stage of the deal: