How to cope with the increased transparency and disclosure requirements? With an efficient, consistent framework to produce the documentation required to defend your transfer pricing policy. You need to know where to focus your efforts efficiently and to ensure all specific local-country tax authority requirements are met consistently among territories. Our Global Coordinated Documentation (GCD) service helps with it all and can assist your business to:
- Prepare the Master File and ‘core’ Local File utilising the GCD concept (‘core’ document to then be used by each country as part of its Local File report deployed wherever you do business).
- Analyse the output of your country by country report, including identifying how any risks could be addressed.
- Review consistency of disclosures with the Master File, Local File and local information returns.
How we have helped?
- Provided Fortune 500 companies with multiple Chinese entities’ TPD services.
- Prepared global core-documentation for China domestic companies with international operations.