- We can assist in the winding up of overseas companies –including those incorporated in British Virgin Islands, Caymans Islands, Bermuda and other jurisdictions – through our global network of professionals.
- We can also act as the insolvency practitioner and work in consultation with creditors to deliver solutions that reflect the wishes of the stakeholders and maximise returns.
- reduce ongoing costs of maintaining redundant entities in Hong Kong and overseas
- free up management time spent dealing with such entities
- reduce the risk of perceived corporate governance breaches.
Anglo Starlite Insurance:
- Liquidation of the largest motor insurer for taxis in Hong Kong with more than 270,000 policies and HKD1.3 billion in claims.
HIH Insurance (HK):
- Liquidation and Scheme of administration of the sixth largest general insurer in Hong Kong with 24,000 policy holders and HKD1 billion in claims.
CSA Absolute Return Fund:
- Liquidation and scheme of arrangement of a hedge fund with 1,700 investors globally and USD200 million of creditors.
- Liquidation of former top 20 stock brokerage with over 10,000 clients and HKD1.4 billion claims for shares.
- Liquidation of the largest investment bank in Asia outside of Japan, involving 250 group companies and 30 offices in 15 countries, and USD20 billion of group liabilities.
Missha (HK) Limited:
- Provisional liquidation of the cosmetic retail chain in Hong Kong and Macau, involving 21 retail stores and over HKD250 million of group liabilities.