Jett Wang is a partner of the Financial Services Team in Beijing specializing in providing financial due diligence services on financial institutions in Mainland China since January 2009.
Jett has extensive due diligence experience in Mainland China, particularly related to financial services, including:
- Proposed acquisition of an insurance agency company by a US based PE fund;
- Proposed acquisition of a general insurance company by a state-owned enterprises;
- Proposed acquisition of a life insurance group by a leading PE in China;
- Proposed acquisition of a fund management company in Beijing by a US financial institution;
- Financial due diligence on an insurance brokerage company;
- Financial and credit due diligence on city commercial banks in east and central China;
- Financial due diligence on a global commercial bank's China operations;
- Financial due diligence on a Hong Kong listed real estate company
Before that, Jett has six years' working experience in the assurance practice of PwC.
Jett is a member of ACCA and CFA.