Philip Yang has worked extensively within the automotive industry for more than 8 years. He has worked closely with International and Chinese dealers, automotive manufacturers and parts suppliers.
He has experience in operations, sales and marketing, purchasing and finance areas of the automotive business. He is also skilled in supplier and procurement management, financial management and financial analysis.
Some of his work experience include:
- Led a marketing expense focused internal control advisory project for a top tier European automobile company. Set up strategies, procedures and toolkits to perform the dealer marketing expense review
- Developed and implemented a dealer financial reporting and analysis system for a major European automotive company’s dealer network in China
- Provided advisory services to a major European automotive company in setting up accounting and financial reporting infrastructure, policies and procedures for its China subsidiary
- Provided training, design and review works for a few clients in China
- Provided risk and controls assessment services to a local Chinese auto company
- Performed financial review services for a major dealer company and few automotive and parts companies in China