- Kenny Sun is a Transfer Pricing and Tax Valuation Partner of PwC China in Shanghai. He has over 15 years of experiences in advising Chinese and foreign multinationals firms on their intercompany dealing matters.
Relevant experience and highlights
- Kenny has accumulated affluent experience in his service for multinational corporations from a diverse range of industries. His focused industries include technology & entertainment, retail (luxury) and consumer products, life science, and automotive.
- He spearheaded PwC China’s Tax Valuation practice and has helped a large of number of clients from different sectors in dealing with their internal transactions involving equity, specialised assets (ie, intangible assets) and business functions.
- On Transfer Pricing, Kenny has been the advisor to Tiffany in China’s one of the first Bilateral Advance Pricing Arrangements with the United States as well as various Transfer Pricing planning projects in helping optimise the group’s tax efficiency in China.
- Kenny has also been advising a leading European luxury retail group in its tax operation for multiple brands it runs in China.
- Another of Kenny’s focused case with the sector is to support a world’s leading French alcohol group in dealing with its ongoing Transfer Pricing recalibration and its defence against a Customs audit. He has accumulated abundant experience in synthesising the Transfer Pricing and Customs considerations through years of work with the client.
- He graduated from University of Aberdeen with a BA in Accountancy, and is a fellow member of CPA Australia.