Jun is a strategy consulting partner in PwC and based in Beijing office. He is the leader of Beijing Strategy Consulting team and responsible to provide diversified deal and corporate strategy services to the multinational, domestic, government and private equity clients.
Jun has over sixteen years deal and corporate strategy consulting experience in PwC’s and served for over 100 clients. He has extensive experience of deal and M&A strategy, corporate strategy and transformation, growth strategy, market entry, target search, negotiation support, financial modelling, commercial due diligence and post deal integration covering automotive & components, healthcare, government, industrial products, consumer products & retail , financial service and energy sectors.
His project experiences include:
- Assisting multinational companies to set up China strategy and search/identify potential cooperation targets in China. The scope include assessing China market dynamics and trends, regulatory environment, competitive landscape, business model of major players etc. He provides systematic solution to establish existing player pool, screen and evaluate potential M&A or JV candidates and advise on acquisition strategies
- Providing corporate strategy, deal and M&A strategy, business unit strategy, growth strategy, benchmarking, channel strategy services to China companies (including state-owned and private companies)
- Assisting central, provincial and municipal government and major developments to conduct region/city/industry zone planning, industry trend and integration, investment and financing strategy and project execution support etc
- Providing deal advisory services for some leading Chinese companies on outbound investment including greenfield, M&A and JV etc
- Conducting negotiation support and commercial due diligence for leading foreign and local private equities. Recent projects cover the local targets in automotive, healthcare, internet, industry products, consumer products & retail and energy/utility sectors
He is a MBA graduated from Hong Kong University.