Forensic data acquisition / preservation
- Preserve the evidentiary value of electronic data from using sound and widely recognized forensic procedures that aids admissibility of evidence in a Court of Law.
Digital forensic analysis
- Conduct detailed forensic analysis of computers including deleted files / fragments, internet history, installed software, timeline analysis, etc.
Cybercrime response & investigations
- Respond and investigate into high-tech intrusive incidents, like hacking, unauthorized access, IP theft, data security breaches, targeted malware attacks and other similar incidents.
Unstructured data mining
Electronic discovery hosting
- Provide an efficient on-line review platform to navigate through e-mails and common user files with ability to remove duplicates, perform complex keyword search and track review status.
- Convert and recognize hard copy records into searchable electronic format to facilitate statistical analysis, keyword search and review.
- Provide powerful investigative insights using visual analysis techniques, e.g. tracing of fund movements, communication flows, etc.
Structured data mining
Suspicious transactions analysis
- Interrogate ERP, financial or transaction systems for red flags and suspicious transactions in support of FCPA and other fraud investigations.
Fraud indicator assessment
- Using data from ERP, financial or transaction systems, produce and analyze a variety of health check reports that are useful to identify potential indicators of fraud.
- Perform suspicious transactions look-back analysis in support of remediation purposes or compliance testing.
Licensing compliance & others
- Apply forensic techniques in the audit of software assets at licensees on behalf of IP owners to establish any potential over-deployment or other breaches of the licensing agreement.
Software asset management
- Conduct software asset management reviews in accordance to ISO19770-1 standards to achieve improved management of business risks, IT costs and competitive advantage.
- IT management
- Take control, operate and gradually dispose of the IT systems and infrastructure in the liquidation process for insolvent companies. Secure data erasure techniques are applied prior to disposal of assets to preserve data confidentiality.
Expert reports & court testimony
Provide expert reports and court testimony in support of litigation. We conduct the seizure and capture of digital data in a forensically sound manner. The processes and software tools we use are specialised for this purpose, and consistent with those utilised by international law enforcement agencies and accepted by the courts in most countries.