No Match Found
The Exchange proposed to streamline the listing regime for overseas issuers. The key proposals include:
The consultation period will end on 31 May 2021.
1. Greater China issuers - An issuer with its centre of gravity in Greater China and primary listed on a Qualifying Exchange2
2. Qualifying Exchange – NYSE, NASDAQ or the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange and belong to the “Premium Listing” segment.
3. Grandfathered Greater China issuers - Greater China issuers primary listed on a Qualifying Exchange on or before 15 Dec 2017.
4. VIE structures - A structure that allows a person or entity to control and receive the economic benefits of a variable interest entity despite not having a majority of, or any, voting rights or legal ownership.
5. Joint Policy Statement - The “Joint policy statement regarding the listing of overseas companies” first published jointly by the Exchange and the SFC in 2007, updated on 27 September 2013, and last amended on 30 April 2018 (link)