The key updates in the September edition include:
- HKMA Circular on Implementation Arrangements for the Cross-boundary Wealth Management Connect Pilot Scheme in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area
- SFC Concludes Consultation on Proposed Amendments to the Guideline on Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Financing of Terrorism (For Licensed Corporations) and the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Guideline for Associated Entities
- SFC Circular on Roadmap for Implementing the Hong Kong Investor Identification Regime and the Over-the-counter Securities Transactions Reporting Regime
- HKMA issued Observations from Reviews on Sale of Qualifying Deferred Annuity Policy and Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme Products, and Referral Arrangement of Tax Deductible Voluntary Contributions
- IA Circular on Enhancing the Guideline on Sale of Investment-Linked Assurance Scheme Products
- Other Regulatory Updates
We have summarised the details of these key updates in this newsletter.