Rebecca is a tax partner in PwC China. She has about 18 years of experiences in providing both China and the US tax and business advisory services. She specializes in helping high net-worth individuals and families to devise tailor-made international tax planning from both corporate and personal perspective. Rebecca has also extensive experiences in setting up the tax efficient for cross borders transactions, overseas IPO, offshore real estate investments, advising on overseas trust/funds set-up. She has been serving a wide spectrum of clients across different industries and countries.
- From 2009 - 2014, Rebecca was leading the China Desk at PwC New York where she specialized in advising China domestic clients' outbound investment. During that period of time, she also provided advices to high
net-worth individuals with tailor made and quality tax services with respect to their overseas assets management/investments.
- From 1997 - 2008, Rebecca worked in PwC China and had focused on helping multinational companies' in building up a tax efficient tax/operation structure as well as tax areas in their M&A activities.
- Rebecca is a regular speaker on global tax planning arena for professional conferences and seminars and contributes frequently to professional publications on the subject.
- Rebecca received her Master of Taxation from Fordham University.
- She is a graduate of Shanghai International Studies University. Rebecca is a member of Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants.