27 Jun 2013 (Thu)
This webcast will be available until 26 Jun 2014
Our Japan tax partners covered a variety of topics including an update on the state of the Japanese economy, recent legislative changes and recent audit activity.
In particular, they focused on the following topics:
- The recent 2013 Tax Reforms, including:
- New corporate tax incentives (investment incentive, hiring incentive, etc.) enacted under the 2013 Tax Reforms
- Individual tax implications, including changes to the individual tax rate in Japan
- Consumption tax reform
- Recent tax audit activity (permanent establishment, use of information of exchange provisions, etc.);
- Tax treaty update
- What to expect for the 2014 Tax Reform cycle.
There is 1 hour webcast including a live Q&A session. Webcast link:http://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/prereg/register.jsp?eventid=642993&sessionid=1&key=EC9F09C116C543698A3C1EF4517C6742
||Yoko Kawasaki, Partner, PwC Japan|
Marc Lim, Partner, PwC Japan
For enquiries, please contact our
A series of webcast is being planned. Watch for more details