M&A transactions provide unique tax planning opportunities. At the same time, potential tax risks need to be properly managed.
Our M&A tax professionals are organised in industry-specific teams to provide the broad-based knowledge you need in capturing the upside potentials and downside risks in the advent of major M&A transactions.
Our M&A tax team offer the following products:
- Tax due diligence;
- Tax and financial structuring; and
- Post-transaction services (for example, post-deal integration management and solutions).
There are a number of reasons you would want to choose PricewaterhouseCoopers as your M&A tax advisors:
- Our global network;
- Integrated delivery system;
- Broad based M&A services;
- Delivery of services throughout all phases of an M&A transaction.