| || |
||Kenny Lam is a partner of the China Tax Management and Process Services group in PwC China based in Shanghai. He is one of the key members of our financial services team in China. |
Kenny obtained his Bachelor of Economics (Hons) degree at the University of Sydney and his Master of Business in Accountancy at the University of RMIT (Melbourne). He is also a member of the Australian Society of Certified Practicing Accountants as well as the Hong Kong Institute of Certificate Public Accountants.
Kenny has 19 years of experiences in providing Chinese tax and business advisory services. Kenny’s experience includes:
- Providing Chinese tax consulting and compliance services for various domestic and international financial institutions, including banks, insurance companies and investment fund companies.
- Involved extensively in dealings with cross-border investments into China.
- Advising multinational companies including financial service companies to formulate their investment strategies, structure their expansion and streamline their operating structures to comply with various business and tax regulations in China, develop and evaluate the investment opportunities/structure from the Chinese tax and business perspectives.
- Significant experience in performing Chinese tax due diligence/acquisition reviews.
- Actively advising multinational clients having expatriates throughout China on issues of personal taxes.
- Involved in the Chinese tax ruling application and negotiation process for multinational companies.
- Supervising the entire applications for multinational companies in establishing various types of investment vehicles in China (e.g. representative offices, foreign investment enterprises and trading companies etc.).