| || |
Hong Kong - Company Secretarial, Accounting and Payroll Services
In the current climate of increasing corporate governance and international regulations, multinational organisations are increasingly aware of their obligations to meet statutory compliance requirements in all territories in which they operate.
Ensuring timely satisfaction of these obligations and having the ability to oversee and control statutory compliance present a significant challenge in terms of resources and costs.
Outsourcing their statutory compliance responsibility to specialised professionals means they can be assured of local compliance with the full range of statutory and commercial regulations, which is particularly important for those organisations entering new markets or territories. Besides, they can be kept abreast of the changing global compliance and regulatory environment and more effectively mitigate the risks associated with non-compliance. Nowadays many organisations look to outsource their corporate secretarial, accounting and payroll functions as a viable alternative to free up the organisations' resources to focus on their primary business.
We have a team of experienced professionals to provide practical and effective assistance over the corporate secretarial, accounting and payroll functions to enable timely satisfaction of statutory compliance requirements. We strive to provide value-for-money services and solutions which are flexible and tailored to the particular circumstances and needs of the organisation, whether on-site or off-site, project based or ongoing.
We can help you with:
Company secretarial services
Company formation and establishment services
Company secretarial and regulatory compliance service
- Advise on appropriate group structure and/or business entitles to suit your needs;
- Assist in the establishment of Hong Kong company, branch, representative office or offshore companies;
- Advise and assist in the registration of business and licence application;
- Assist in the establishment of charitable organisations;
- Advise on employment and dependent passes and permanent residency; and
- Assist in the opening of bank accounts.
- Provide resident secretary, nominee shareholder and registered office;
- Attend to annual statutory filings for companies in compliance with the local requirements; and
- Ensure proper maintenance of statutory register and records.
Best practices and corporate governance
- Advise the best corporate structure for enhancing efficiency from the company secretarial and regulatory perspectives;
- Handle the procedures for changes of corporate and capital structure; and
- Assist in application for dormant status/deregistration of Hong Kong companies.
- Advise on the best practices of corporate governance standards and changes to relevant legislations;
- Assist in dealing with corporate actions of your company to ensure compliance with its constitutional documents and the latest local rules and regulations;
- Advise and assist companies with reporting and compliance requirements of the Hong Kong Listing Rules; and
- Facilitate holding of committee, directors' and shareholders' meetings and drafting of the relevant minutes and corporate documents.
Are you facing these challenges?
Our accounting services
- Lacking trained and knowledgeable manpower to handle accounting functions in-house
- Being unfamiliar with Hong Kong financial reporting framework and compliance requirements
- Having difficulty completing group reporting package under a different set of generally accepted accounting principles
- Requiring strengthening of controls over expenses
- Initial set up of accounting system, including:
- Full set of accounting books
- Chart of accounts
- Bookkeeping services
- Compilation of management accounts
- Annual audit assistance
- Financial information analysis
- Suggestions for internal controls
Do you need assistance in dealing with these issues?
Our payroll services
- Lacking an integrated payroll solution and an adequate payroll process
- Lacking in resources or expertise to administer payroll and related functions
- Inability to keep up to date with Employment Ordinance and manage compliance requirements
- Keeping payroll information confidential
- Initial set up of payroll system, including:
- Employer registration for mandatory provident fund scheme
- Payroll database
- Payroll calculation and salary and provident fund contribution payment processing
- Preparation of employees' pay slips
- Maintenance of payroll related information such as allowances and benefits
- Processing of employee expense reimbursements
Payment processing services
Are you considering alternatives or solutions for these issues?
Our payment processing services
- Lacking in resources to handle repetitive yet time consuming payment processing procedures
- Monitoring due dates of critical payments
- Lack of segregation of duties due to small team of staff
- Process payment of approved invoices and employee expense claims
- Monitor bank trust account balance and perform bank reconciliation
- Provide authorised bank signatory